Cyber Resilience for SMB’s
According to Forrester, cyber resilience is more than just a security imperative. It’s the foundation of a strong business and brand. This is one of the reasons why over 65% of organizations are investing in improving their cyber resiliency posture. Businesses across the globe have begun to realize that it’s time to look inward and identify and close security gaps to build a more resilient future.
While establishing cyber resilience, consider the following:
- You must deploy tools to detect, evaluate and handle network and information system risks, including those that affect your supply chain.
- It’s critical to identify irregularities and potential cybersecurity issues through continuous network and information system monitoring before they morph into severe threats.
- Implementing an incident response strategy is crucial to ensure operational continuity where you can bounce back quickly even if you are the victim of a cyberattack.
- Always ensure that your cyber resilience strategy is overseen by top management and integrated into day-to-day operations.
Companies that invested in cyber resilience are expected to get the following results:
- Increased secure collaboration within the organization
- Better preparedness, response and/or remediation skills in the event of a security incident
- Improved integration of people, processes and technology
Call us at (916) 696-7219 to discuss how we can build your Cyber Resilience!
21 Cybersecurity Best Practices for a Hybrid Workspace
The hybrid work model brings together the best of two worlds—the structure and sociability of working in-office with the independence and flexibility of working from home. Fill out the form below to achieve your best practices for a hybrid workspace!